Plans

Plans are just plans and can be changed . . .

Før du kjøper Maine Coon

Our Breeding Programme – vårt avlsprogram

Plans  –  Planer

Vi har flere planer utover, og det kommer veldig an på kattene hva som skjer først. Husk at fra paringstidspunkt tar det omtrent et halvt år før kattunger er leveringsklare. Om det går som vi ønsker oss blir det 2 eller 3 kull utover sommer-høst 2024 – men det kan bli opp til kattene hvilke. Følg med!

Meraxes & Nate – perhaps 2024

NO*WesterosCat Meraxes Dracarys MCO f 09 22

Avismar Nathaniel MCO d 22

Genotype: Aa Dd Gg wsw Oo M3/M3 Genotype: Aa Dd  mcmc spsp ww Oy
HCM scan: Normal 2022-07-11 (1 year old) HCM-scan: Normal 2022-11-30 (5 years 5 months old)
HD X-ray: Left: Normal, Right: Normal HD X-ray: OFA Good

Possible colours

There are a lot of colour possibilities in this combination. White spotting 50 %. Dilute 25% chance. Solid 25 % chance. No silver.

Girls

Boys

MCO f 09 22 Black torbie with white MCO n 09 22 Black tabby with white
MCO f 22 Black torbie MCO n 22 Black tabby
MCO f 09 Black tortie with white MCO n 09 Black with white
MCO f Black tortie MCO n Black solid
MCO g 09 22 Blue torbie with white MCO a 09 22 Blue tabby with white
MCO g 22 Blue torbie MCO a 22 Blue tabby
MCO g 09 Blue tortie with white MCO a 09 Blue with white
MCO g Blue tortie MCO a Blue solid
MCO d 09 22 Red torbie with white MCO d 09 22 Red tabby with white
MCO d 22 Red torbie MCO d 22 Red tabby
MCO d 09 Red solid with white MCO d 09 Red solid with white
MCO d Red solid MCO d Red solid
MCO e 09 22 Cream torbie with white MCO e 09 22 Cream tabby with white
MCO e 22 Cream torbie MCO e 22 Cream tabby
MCO e 09 Cream solid with white MCO e 09 Cream solid with white
MCO e Cream solid MCO e Cream solid

Pedigree in the PawPeds database – lenke til stamtavle

This combination has very low inbreeding, as a combination of newer lines and Nate’s old rare lines with very low “clones” value.

Meraxes is a very pretty young lady with silky coat, good profile and strong muzzle. She is also a strong personality with a strong will, and has been a very good mother to her first litter.

Nate is a special boy with a very valuable pedigree, from the “Old British Lines”. He has a large frame, masculine look with a good head.

Litter Data

HCM/A31P DNA N/N
PK-deficiency DNA N/N
SMA DNA N/N
Complete inbreeding 7,39 %
Clones 18,8 %
Top 5 56,7 %

Time will show …

 

Gersimi & Nate – maybe 2024

IC NO*WesterosCat Gersimi the Goddess MCO g 02 21 62

Avismar Nathaniel MCO d 22

Genotype: AA dd wsws Oo M3/M3 Genotype: Aa Dd  mcmc spsp ww Oy
HCM scan: Normal 2023-08-08 (5 years old) HCM-scan: Normal 2022-11-30 (5 years 5 months old)
HD X-ray: Left: Normal, Right: Normal HD X-ray: OFA Good, PP Left: Grade 1, Right: Grade 1 (5,5 years old)

Possible colours

All kittens will be agouti and with white. Dilute 50 %. Mackerel (23) or classic (22)  tabby 50-50.

Girls

Boys

MCO f 09 23/22 Black torbie with white MCO n 09 23/22 Black tabby with white
MCO g 09 23/22 Blue torbie with white MCO a 09 23/22 Blue tabby with white
MCO d 09 23/22 Red torbie with white MCO d 09 23/22 Red tabby with white
MCO e 09 23/22 Cream torbie with white MCO e 09 23/22 Cream tabby with white

Pedigree in the PawPeds database – lenke til stamtavle

This combination has very low inbreeding, as a combination of newer lines and Nate’s old rare lines with very low “clones” value.

Gersimi is a very pretty female with a large, strong frame, International Champion. She is a F4 generation outcross.

Nate is a special boy with a very valuable pedigree, from the “Old British Lines”. He has a large frame, masculine look with a good head.

Litter Data

HCM/A31P DNA N/N
PK-deficiency DNA N/N
SMA DNA N/N
Complete inbreeding 6,05 %
Clones 18,0 %
Top 5 52,5 %

We will see …

 

Long-Term Plans – Possibilities

Of course, making long-term plans with cats is a joke. Cats are hard to predict! Also our young cats under evaluation need to pass health testing for hips (HD) and heart scans (HCM) before any matings can take place. Then after that we do not know if the cats will like each other! So a lot of things can happen; however these are a few combinations we might consider in the future. Time will show which ones will happen.

Alyssa & Nate – maybe 2024-2025

Alyssa needs to pass heart screening before any mating can be done, so we will see if this is possible. If so it will be an all-red litter.

NO*WesterosCat Princess Alyssa MCO ds 09 23

Avismar Nathaniel MCO d 22

Genotype: A- D-  wsw OO Genotype: Aa Dd  mcmc spsp ww Oy
HCM scan: Normal 2024-04-09 (1 year old) HCM-scan: Normal 2022-11-30 (5 years 5 months old)
HD X-ray: Left: Normal, Right: Normal HD X-ray: OFA Good, PawPeds Left: Grade 1, Right: Grade 1.

Pedigree in the PawPeds database – lenke til stamtavle

Litter Data

HCM/A31P DNA N/N
PK-deficiency DNA N/N
SMA DNA N/N
Complete inbreeding 8,71 %
Clones 19,5 %
Top 5 63 %

We will see …

DeeDee & Nate – perhaps later

Greygables Diane DuBois ‘DeeDee’ MCO ns 22

Avismar Nathaniel MCO d 22

Genotype: Aa Dd GG Ii mcmc spsp ww oo M3/M4 Genotype: Aa Dd  mcmc spsp ww Oy
HCM scan: Normal 18 Nov 2021 (2 years 5 months old) HCM-scan: Normal 2022-11-30 (5 years 5 months old)
HD X-ray: Right: Grade 1, Left: Grade 1 HD X-ray: OFA Good

Possible colours

All boys will be genetically black, all girls torties. Silver 50 %. Solid 25 % chance, dilute 25 % chance. No white.

Girls

Boys

MCO fs 22 Silver torbie MCO ns 22 Silver tabby
MCO f 22 Black torbie MCO n 22 Black tabby
MCO gs 22 Blue silver torbie MCO as Blue silver tabby
MCO g 22 Blue torbie MCO a 22 Blue tabby
MCO fs Smoke tortie MCO ns Smoke
MCO f Black tortie MCO n Black
MCO gs Blue smoke tortie MCO as Blue smoke
MCO g Blue tortie MCO a Blue

Pedigree in the PawPeds database – lenke til stamtavle

This litter will be a very exciting combination of the “old British” lines that arrived in Europe before the “clones”, and American show lines. The combination gives a complete pedigree in 10 generations, and still very low inbreeding values.

DeeDee is our beautiful silver princess, broad strong body, and excellent type. She is a very social and kind female, talkative and confident. She was a wonderful mother to the L-litter.

Nate is a special boy with a very valuable pedigree, from the “Old British Lines”. He has a large frame, masculine look with a good head.

Litter Data

HCM/A31P DNA N/N
PK-deficiency DNA N/N
SMA DNA N/N
Complete inbreeding 9,18 %
Clones 22 %
Top 5 62,4 %

Time will show if we do this combination …

 

Lova & Wyatt – maybe later

Lova and Wyatt had a date summer 2022, but unfortunately there were no kittens … Maybe we will try the combination later.

CH NO*WesterosCat Laena Velaryon “Lova” MCO a 23

Strictly Coons Wyatt MCO d 22

Genotype: Aa dd GG Mcmc spsp ww oo M3/M3 Genotype: Aa DD gg mcmc spsp ww Oy M3/M3
HCM scan: Normal 2022-07-11 (1 year 3 months old) HCM-scan: Normal 2021-04-27 (1 year old)
HD X-ray: Left: Normal, Right: Normal HD X-ray: Left: Grade 1, Right: Normal, OFA Fair

Possible colours

All kittens will be full coloured. Solid 25%. No silver, no dilute, no white spotting. Mackerel/spotted (23/24) or classic tabby (22) 50-50 chance.

Mulige farger i denne kombinasjonen er de klassiske varme naturfargene bruntabby gutter og skilpaddetabby jenter. Solid svarte gutter og solide skilpaddejenter er mulig.

Girls

Boys

MCO f 23 Mackerel torbie – skilpaddetigret MCO n 23 Black mackerel tabby – bruntigret
MCO f 22 Torbie – skilpaddetabby MCO n 22 Black tabby – bruntabby
MCO f Tortie – skilpadde solid MCO n Black solid – svart solid

Pedigree in the PawPeds database – lenke til stamtavle

This litter is an outcross combination, with low inbreeding and American show lines in the pedigree.

Lova is a large young female with a large strong body, and excellent type. She is a show Champion and she has a loving temperament.

Wyatt is a lively and talkative boy with wonderful outgoing temperament. He is a young male still in development, not the biggest boy, but has very strong build, good ears and nice expression. His coat is the warmest red, very long with a rich frill and he is lovely, playful and sweet.

Litter Data

HCM/A31P DNA N/N
PK-deficiency DNA N/N
SMA DNA N/N
Complete inbreeding 7,44 %
Clones 22,1 %
Top 5 55,2 %

Time will show if we do this combination …
.

Lila & Nate – maybe later

NO*WesterosCat Helaena Targaryen “Lila” MCO g 23

Avismar Nathaniel “Nate” MCO d 22

Genotype: AA dd Mcmc spsp ww Oo M3/M3 Genotype: Aa Dd mcmc spsp ww Oy
HCM scan: Normal 2022-02-07 (3 years old) HCM-scan: Normal 2022-11-30 (5 years 5 months old)
HD X-ray: Left: Normal, Right: Normal, both parents normal HD X-ray: OFA Good

Possible colours

All kittens will be agouti, mackerel or classic 50-50. Dilute/full-coloured 50-50. No silver, no white.

Girls

Boys

MCO f 23 Black mackerel torbie MCO n 23 Black mackerel tabby
MCO f 22 Black torbie MCO n 22 Black tabby
MCO g 23 Blue mackerel torbie MCO a 23 Blue mackerel tabby
MCO g 22 Blue torbie MCO a 22 Blue tabby
MCO d 23 Red mackerel tabby MCO d 23 Red mackerel tabby
MCO d 22 Red tabby MCO d 22 Red tabby
MCO e 23 Cream mackerel tabby MCO e 23 Cream mackerel tabby
MCO e 22 Cream tabby MCO e 22 Cream tabby

Pedigree in the PawPeds database – lenke til stamtavle

This combination has very low inbreeding, as a combination of Lila’s new foundation and Nate’s old rare lines with very low “clones”.

Helaena (Lila) is a very pretty young lady with a wonderful coat, long frill and good ear tufts, good profile. She has a mild and very friendly temperament also. She has a large frame and good proportions.

Nate is a special boy with a very valuable pedigree, from the “Old British Lines”. He has a large frame, masculine look with a good head.

Litter Data

HCM/A31P DNA N/N
PK-deficiency DNA N/N
SMA DNA N/N
Complete inbreeding 6,07 %
Clones 18,2 %
Top 5 52,9 %


Time will show …

 

Previous Litters

2023

P-kull født 26. januar 2023

2022

O-kull født 22. mai 2022

2021

N-kull født 10. okt. 2021

 

M-kull født 8. juli 2021

 

L-litter 30 March 2021

 

2020

Unfortunately no litters in 2020 – Dessverre ble det ingen kull i 2020. Jenta som var på paring sommer 2020 tok seg ikke.

2019

K-litter 6 Oct 2019

J-litter 17 May 2019

 

2018

I-litter born 21 Dec 2018

H-litter born 15 Oct 2018

G-litter born 20 May 2018

2017

F-litter born 8 August 2017

WesterosCat E-litter born 1 July 2017

 

D-litter born 23 April 2017

 

2016

Westeros litter C 2016

C-litter born 24 Aug 2016

 

B-litter 10 April 2016

B-litter born 10 April 2016

2015

Westeros plan A 2015

A-litter born 24 July 2015

 

2012-2014

No plans for any kittens during 2013-2014. If you are looking for a Maine Coon kitten, find contact information to breeders in Maine Coon breed clubs under Links. Read about what to think through before you decide to get a kitten.

 

Comments are closed.