In Memory …
Paw imprints make memories that last …
We honour the memory of cats that have moved on to eternal hunting grounds.
– who got a special place in my heart, our first Maine Coon
– who were all part of shaping the strong interest in and feelings for animals
A memory is a keepsake of time that lives forever in the heart
Those we love remain with us for love itself lives on,
and cherished memories never fade because a loved one’s gone.
Those we love can never be more that a thought apart.
For as long there is a memory, they’ll live on in our hearts.
Breeding involves trying to plan in detail the cats’ future. Sometimes the plans do not go as planned …
Previous cats who have moved to new homes:
– who moved back to Germany after a short stay with us
– who is now living a happy country life with her new best friends
– that our family look after together with good neighbours