In Memory …
Paw imprints make memories that last …
We honour the memory of cats that have moved on to eternal hunting grounds.
– who got a special place in my heart, our first Maine Coon
– who were all part of shaping the strong interest in and feelings for animals
A memory is a keepsake of time that lives forever in the heart
Those we love remain with us for love itself lives on,
and cherished memories never fade because a loved one’s gone.
Those we love can never be more that a thought apart.
For as long there is a memory, they’ll live on in our hearts.
Some former breeding cats live as retired neuters with other families.
Breeding involves trying to plan in detail the cats’ future. Sometimes the plans do not go as planned …
Previous cats who have moved to new homes:
– who moved back to Germany after a short stay with us
– who moved to the south of Norway, and got two years of happy country life before they had to let her go …
– that our family look after together with good neighbours